Monday, October 18, 2010

Haha conference was legit. Did you notice how it was all on obedience and sustaining the prophets? We were all waiting for there to be a new commandment, but we were disappointed, haha!
I watched the priesthood session in Spanish which was really cool. I didn't get as much of the spirit because I was so focused on understanding, but to be able to sit through 2 hours of talks and understand most of it was a pretty big boost. Mostly the hard part is just having regular conversation though, haha! I've learned a lot of the words for teaching and talking about church stuff, but my Spanish overall needs to be more strong in the areas outside of missionary work. So I can 'capture the hearts of the people' like it says in PMG.

Our conference was 2 hours later and we got to say out till 10 so that we could watch the priesthood session, so that was cool. But other than that it was just being spiritually edified by the good word of Heavenly Father. :D

We didn't get a lot of rain, a little bit though. I do know what Sister Woodbury was talking about, because when it sprinkles it sprinkles really lightly, but the real rain is just crazy! haha

I might get to go to the temple when it re-opens but I'm not entirely sure. We'll have to wait and see.

Well, that's it for now. I love you so much though! Stay safe! You're in my prayers!
-Elder Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment