Monday, September 6, 2010

We got a baptismal date out of the blue this week! We contacted a referral named Eddy(Eduardo) and that night he called us at like 12:30 and 4 but we were asleep so we didn't answer and then later, at like 10, he called again and told us he really needed us to come over. SO! We went over and because it was all in Spanish I couldn't understand most of it but the one thing I really remember was that he said "Quiero cambiar" over and over which means "I want to change" so my companion asked him to be baptized and he said yes!

We also have another family that we've been trying to get to church for WEEKS and they were SO close last week but backed out, but this week they came! Ah yes! It was awesome. They have a lot to do before baptism, but I can just see them SO happy as an eternal family forever.

I love this job..

No comments:

Post a Comment